Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hunting clothes baking soda

Do y.all take any special steps when washing your hunting clothes I see special no scent detergent offered in bass pro and it just got me thinking. Do you use. I have always washed my hunting clothes in baking soda, and used baking soda in my plastic containers that I store my clothes in. I have heard that vinegar is a great. I don.t use baking soda on my hunting clothes. I do use Sport Wash made by Sno-Seal brand products. I think of a box of baking soda sitting in a refrigerator for. Deer Deer Hunting blogger Nicole McClain discusses the dos and don.ts of eliminating scent from your deer hunting clothing and gear. Scent control is an important part of deer hunting. Proper scent control can make the difference between a successful and failed hunt. Making your own scent block can. 333 BEST Deer Hunting Scent Control Secrets Ever - Original.youtube.com 152 How to Wash Clothes With Baking Soda Waterehow.com How to Wash Clothes With Baking Soda Waterehow.co.uk 347 Washing your hunting clothing to become scent freeyoutube.com More Hunting Clothes Baking Soda videos. Deer Hunting Tip: Use Baking Soda to Cover Your Scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment