Friday, March 28, 2014

Hunting elk with 308

270 Vs. 308 for elk Ifish Hunting.270.308, 7MM-08 are all good low recoil rounds for elk. Some will argue that the 308 is better because heavier bullets are. Chuck Hawks shares his knowledge about rifle cartridges for elk hunting. The problem is i am also an avid hunter and want a round for big game as well like moose and elk. Big game hunting with.308 ammo. I am planning sometime hopefully in the not too distant future to go with an outfitter on a western wilderness horseback elk hunt and am unsure what gun I should take. Is a remington 700modle 308 caliber a god gun for elk hunting Which of these 3 calibers is the best for Deer/Elk hunting.308, 30-06, 7mm Mag. 308 Win for Elk The Hunt. You have fallen prey to the marketing hype of the bullet makers and the gun rag writers.

Elk/Range rifle: 308 or 30-06 - THR - thehighroad.org

Best answer to each question below wins $150! Best video answer wins a GoPro HD! Click here for official rules. Been using my uncles old M77 30-06 for the past 4 years (when i started elk hunting.i.m currently 0 for 4) and think it.s time to get my own.30 cal rifle. I.m heading to northeast CO on my annual elk hunt and I need a recommendation for a premium factory round for the.308 Winchester for elk. I bought one of my hunting.

Best.308 Win Bullet for Elk - Long Range Hunting.

Gun Stories of the Week: Gun Laws Won.t Work Until Mental Health.Non-System. Does. Home About Hunting About Me The 10 Commandments The Hunt Rifles Calibers The.270 The.308. Do yourself a favor and watch in HD! Testing out the new mods to my hunting rifle.new stock, scope, bottom metal (detachable magazine).conclusion I.

308 As well as the 30-06 are great for Deer and Elk. Both have a variety of grains that work well. Some hunt with 150-165grn for Deer and 180 for Elk some use the. Would you guys feel comfortable taking an elk or moose with a.308 winchester, with a good 180 grain bullet of course. I recently bought a Mossberg in 308 caliber. I am wondering if that caliber is ok for elk hunting using 168 grain bullets. Thoughts and thanks. Hope you.

875 Yard Elk Kill -.308 Win - Long Range Elk Hunt 2014

Hi, All I have a Ruger american caliber 308. Was wondering what the best grain bullet to use on a future elk/mule deer combo hunt. Thanks, JR. 270 Vs. 308 for elk Ifish Hunting.270.308, 7MM-08 are all good low recoil rounds for elk. Some will argue that the 308 is better because heavier bullets are. Against my better judgment, Im sticking my neck out to address whether the.308 Winchester aka 7.62x51mm NATO is a capable long-range hunting cartridge.

1000 Yards -.308 Win Hunting Rifle - Elk Sniper.

No comments:

Post a Comment