Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Shooting deer neck

Best answer to each question below wins $150! Best video answer wins a GoPro HD! Click here for official rules. The deer.s neck contains the spinal cord and major blood vessels.but also a lot of meat. Too easy to miss a vital spot. Shoot just behind the shoulder. Where to Shoot a Deer for One-Shot Kills. by Brian Mccombie. 0 0. Comments (7) ALL COMMENTS. TOP RATED. from huntfishtrap wrote 2 years 11 months.

Now I was brought up on shooting behind the shoulder, but switched to neck shooting about 3 years ago. I was kind of timid to make this switch to be honest but I have. **Viewer Discretion is advised** Mexican Whitetail Deer hunting compilation. The intention of this video is to share the effectiveness of the Neck Shot and. Question is will a neck shot deer live or die No need to get hateful just everyones thoughts I say no it will live unless it drops on the spot.

Deer Hunting Neck Shot

If you read much about hunting deer, including whitetail deer and other big game, shot placement is something you will see stressed again and again. Shooting a deer in the neck - Where do you aim when doing this Just below the head Middle I.ve always shot them in the heart/lungs but I know a lotta peopl. Lost my first deer ever this year on a shoulder shot. I thought the shot was great. I usually shoot right behind the shoulder but it still looked good.

Is the neck a good place to shoot a deer I hunt with a 243.

Question is will a neck shot deer live or die No need to get hateful just everyones thoughts I say no it will live unless it drops on the spot. If you purposely try to shoot a deer in the head with a bow, you dont belong in the woods. X Neck Shot. A hit to the neck can obviously be deadly. In Bow shooting for deer you should go with a heart lung shot, a neck shot unless you get an artery won.t swiftly take down the deer and leave little if. The neck is a very poor choice for a kill shot. The windpipe will not kill the animal very quickly, it.s a slow death for the animal. Hitting the spine may or may not. GEORGE WALLACE says: What I think, after more than 40 years involvement with deer and with one very distressing memory of a neck shot that went wrong, is that, in the. Calvin Henderson - I agree. Never shoot a deer with an arrow in the neck. Chances of recovery are nil. Using a modern rifle at close range, a shot at the base of the.

Neck shooting a deer with bow, Yahoo Answers

A head or neck shot will drop an animal instantly with little or. If you shoot a deer in or behind the near front shoulder the bullet will likely pass through. I.ve used the neck shot with success a number of times. Closest shot was about 10 yards, longest was better than 200 (facing me). In fact I shot 2 does in the neck. I have hunted for 40+ yrs. the neck shot is good, but so are neck roasts. I hunt the shotgun area of Michigan and the slug to the lungs is a great shot. if.

Neck shot deer with a Bow - archerytalk.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment