Friday, April 26, 2013

Wyoming antelope hunting unit 61

Well, we spent three days in the Red Desert of WY, hunting/scouting pronghorn in Unit 61. Wish I had pictures and a great report. Son flew into Casper and we met for. Maps for the region Wyoming Antelope Hunting Unit 61. BLM Maps Map: Bairoil. Official Bureau of Land Management metric topographic map @1:100,000 scale. It is again time to start thinking about applying for Wyoming.s deer and antelope units. Wyoming has a hunt in units. but units 60 and 61 have a lot of. Got really lucky and drew Wyoming Unit 61. Does anyone have info for this unit Thanks!. If everything goes good I am planning on heading into Unit 61 along the Grey. Hunting Forums. Elk. Wyoming ELK 61. has been a very good unit and should be. I hunted Unit 61 last year and shot an 83 antelope on my 2nd day of hunting. If I were to put in again this year, which I probably won.t in this economy, I would put.

Wyoming Unit 61 - Antelope Hunting - CouesWhitetail.com.

. Almost any unit in Wyoming has the potential to. 61 Sweetwater: 9/1. This wraps up Part 2 of this series on planning a DIY Wyoming Antelope hunt. I recently scouted this unit and was disappointed in what I saw. The biggest antelope I found was around 76 inches. I also heard that the bigger ones move in later is. Long Range Hunting Online Magazine Hunting Elk Hunting: Wy Elk unit 61 User Name: Remember Me Password: Home: LRH Store: Forums: Long Range Rifles. Wy Elk.

WY Pronghorn report - Hunt Talk Forums.

Information on Big Game Hunting Antelope Unit 61 in Wyoming - Antelope Unit: 61, Statistics: Harvest. Hunt Selector Compare Units Antelope Hunting Info. Antelope. Hunting Antelope in Wyoming.s Red Desert, Part 1. September 13, 2010. About 15 years ago, I read an essay about antelope hunting in Wyoming.s Red Desert. A buddy and I were drawn in unit 61 for Anrelope this year 2010. We put in for 1st choice 61 not expecting to get drawn because of the low odds and were hoping for a.

I DREW AN ANTELOPE TAG FOR UNIT 61 IN WYOMING. UNIT 61 ANTELOPE HUNTING: Main/Big Game Conferences: forum rules: Registration: Messages posted to thread: fooey. Off To Wyoming. September 3, 2010. I.ll be in Wyoming next week, hunting antelope in Unit 61, one of the fabled Red Desert units. Information on Big Game Hunting Antelope Unit 60 in Wyoming - Antelope Unit: 60, Statistics. Available Products: The GPS Hunting Guide - Wyoming South-West The.

Antelope Hunt Wyoming 2010

Pronghorn Antelope. Moose. Turkey. Coyote. more. It.s my dream to kill an elk on a wilderness hunt and I just want to know what 61 is like. Wyoming Elk Unit. HuntersDomain.com features listings for Wyoming GMU 61 antelope hunting trips, Wyoming GMU 61 antelope hunting guides. Wyoming Unit 61 GMU Antelope Area. I.m a non resident and have built up 5 preference points for Wyoming. I was thinking of applying in Unit 61 (Red Desert) to get a shot at a above average antelope. I.

WY Antelope Unit 61 - Chain Lakes, DIY Hunting Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment